IRCTC ePayLater Service How To Book Ticket Now And Pay Later. Under IRCTC users can book tickets first and you have to pay later. Before using these services, you have to sign up in epayLater.Today we are going to tell you about a Service Wher You can easily book your ticket. Yes, According to these services You can book your ticket first and pay after. You don’t have to need pay at the time of ticket booking.
Getting in a long line to book train tickets has become old enough. At the same time, even if you book tickets from the official website of the railway, IRCTC, you will get the ticket confirmed or not. Especially when you have to do an immediate ticket. At the same time, even if you get a ticket in an instant.
At the same time, even if you get a ticket in an instant, your seat cannot be booked due to failure of payment. Many users face this problem. IRCTC introduced the ePayLater some time ago to deal with this.
Under these services, you can book tickets first and you have to pay later. Before using these services you have to sign up in ePayLater. We are giving you information about how to use it here. Let us tell you that these services have to be managed by Arthashastra Fintech Pvt. Ltd.
- First of all, you have to sign in on the IRCTC website. After this, to book tickets, you will have to book the train ticket according to the boarding and destination station details.
- When booking a ticket passenger have to fill the details of all the passengers separately. In this too many times, the time is wasted and the ticket goes on the waiting list. In this case, you can use the master list feature. Use the Master List feature like this.
- And, After this when you are checking out for payment, you will get payment options. Here you have to choose the option of Pay on Delivery/ Pay later at the bottom. Now select ePayLater.
- Now, epayLater’s page will open. Here have to log in with your registered mobile number and enter OTP.
- This will confirm the booking of your ticket.
After the ticket is booked, you will have 14 days from the date of the transaction. At this time you will have to pay for the ticket. In such a situation, your ticket will be easily booked without making any payment during the ticket booking.
You May Like also: